These articles are provided to give you a better understanding of the processes we use to complete your projects. You’ll also find helpful articles to better use our products and services. We even provide some suggestions on how to do things on your own to save you time. We’ve covered a lot of information in this section but if you think of anything we’ve missed, just let us know.
- Developing an Effective Brochure
- How To Use Fonts (And Why You Should Care)
- How to find images for your project from SprintQP's resources.
- How to send InDesign files
- How to send Publisher files
- How to send QuarkXPress files
- Know Your PDF
- Quick Guide to File Compression
- Raster Images vs. Vector Graphics
- Scanning for Different Media
- Tips on Paper Selection
- Understanding Viruses
- Writing Effective E-Mail Copy